Cutest pancakes ever!♥

by - May 13, 2010

I'm waiting for Mom to come home right now and I'm currently browsing the net and saw this site about a Dad who makes the cutest pancakes ever for his daughter. I think it's really sweet for a Dad to take so much time to get creative just to make his child happy. :) He calls it Jim's Pancakes and these are some of his uber cute creations that I personally adore--

Giraffe Pancake

Hamburger Pancake complete with T.L.C. and fries with ketchup! ;)


Turtle Pancake (my favorite among the three) :)

He's a genius I would say or a pancake guru. I've been to Pancake house but this one is just TOO awesome to pass up. I like his idea. I think he should venture into business. I bet a lot of kids would be happy to be greeted with these kinds of pancakes during breakfast or dessert. I myself as a parent would definitely look forward to this. What do you think?:)

You May Also Like

1 comments♥

  1. Oh my gosh! I checked out the videos, he is such a cool dad. Haha I love the effort! And I feel like this is one way to actually get your kid to eat. :-) Encourages creativity and imagination while eating. Hmm this is great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving lovely comments. Will also try my best to drop by your blogs!:) xo


All photos/materials ⓒ 2020 Ava Te-Zabat unless otherwise specified. Please do not use them without acknowledgement or permission. Thank you.

Designed byStudio Vawter