I Just received my first blog award!:)

by - November 10, 2010

First off I would like to thank Freesia for passing on to me this wonderful award. I never expected that for a short span of time my humble blog already captured your attention. Thank you, thank you so much! I enjoy reading your blog as you much you do with mine. Love your new layout, btw! :)

To accept the Versatile Blogger Award there are some rules to follow:

1. Thank and link back to who gave you the award.

2. Share 7 things about yourself.

3. Pass it along to 7 blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy.

4. Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award.


My 7 random facts:

1. Whenever I order quarter pounder from Mcdonalds, I specifically ask them to remove all the pickles and other stuff they put in there. I simply want the patty and double cheese.

2. I am VERY O.C. when it comes to writing on my notebooks. I make sure that it is well organized. If I don't like the way I wrote it or wrote my notes in a messy way, I don't care how many pages it took me. I am going to tear it and start from the very beginning.

3. I love shoes more than I love bags. Hands down.

4. I know how to make strawberry and blueberry cheesecake. The boyfriend keeps begging me to make one for him again. How long has it been? Well, the last time I made him one, Athan wasn't born yet. =p

5. I can eat pasta my whole life and I wouldn't complain.

6. I've been blogging for 10 consecutive days now. Amazing. I think I need to take a break for a day or two.

7. I won second place in SCHU's bag a bag contest. :) Thanks to everyone who voted for my entry! Much LOVE!~xo


And my 7 recently discovered blogs with equally great contents:


For more of my I love reads, just simply look at my sidebar. ;)

You May Also Like

13 comments♥

  1. Sweet like rich chocolate from godiva...
    Running off my tongue like syrupy strawberry drippings...
    My Coco Chanel...a special blend...

    Thanks...wonderful Lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovet! :) I am super happy for you ava, with all the blog achievements plus winning the schu contest! :) You deserve all these sis! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats dear! You've won pala sa Schu contest!hihi!I hope I will win di nsa contest I am into now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, congratulations Ava!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Ava!! Btw, I can also eat pasta everyday for the rest of my life and I wouldn't complain. I <3 Pasta!

    More power to your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Ms. Ava :) More power :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much Ava :) GEEEZZZ! unexpected. Will post a blog about this tomorrow cause my net is kinda crack :| again thanks thanks thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. I, too, can eat pasta ll my life and never complain!

    I'm a new reader, saw your blog through Bianca's blog, and I love the stuff you post! And you're one fashionable mom! I definitely love your style. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't like all that stuff on my burger either!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Ava! awwwwww thank you so much for this. this is my first award :)

    thank you :) i really appreciate it!

    your blueberry and strawberry cheesecake must be to die for that's why he wants you to make another one :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi ava, i'm catching up with my reading now and i saw you've considered me as one of your 7 recently discovered blogs. thanks very much for reading me! :) i loooove pasta too! (blame it on my ex! hehe) and i don't like the stuffs on burger mcdo either. i'll do the passing thing in a bit. just let me catch up with my reading and blogging :) see you around!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving lovely comments. Will also try my best to drop by your blogs!:) xo


All photos/materials ⓒ 2020 Ava Te-Zabat unless otherwise specified. Please do not use them without acknowledgement or permission. Thank you.

Designed byStudio Vawter