JOIN US AT GLAM CAMP!

by - August 02, 2011


Hi everyone!:) I like to invite you this coming weekend to an ultimate girl-shopping experience at the GLAM CAMP bazaar happening on AUGUST 6-7, 2011.

I, together with my fellow bloggers will be participating in this glamourous shopping spree and it would be a whole lot more fun if you all could be there. :) I've been doing a few fashion bazaars before thanks to my good friend, Ana. But this time i'll be doing something different. I'll be having a food booth together with my Mom and we'll be selling some baked goodies, so please drop by!^_^ It will be our first bazaar together! Awesome, right?

So, save the two dates! It will be at The Tents Alphaland, Makati!

Oh and just a little treat for my wonderful readers....


Good news!  GLAM CAMP organizers and I are giving away two (2) exclusive invites to my loyal readers to the GLAM CAMP event.  Although the event is open to everyone interested to join, this exclusive invite will entitle them to get limited Glam Camp’s premium item – shopping bag!:)

If you wish to avail this, please tweet: "@artsyava I want to win exclusive invites to the GLAM CAMP event!!

The only condition I have for this giveaway is, please be 100% sure that you're going to attend, so that I can email the organizers your full details. I'll be choosing the 2 winners via random.org. :) Good luck and have a Glam day!

x A.F.A.

You May Also Like

1 comments♥

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving lovely comments. Will also try my best to drop by your blogs!:) xo


All photos/materials ⓒ 2020 Ava Te-Zabat unless otherwise specified. Please do not use them without acknowledgement or permission. Thank you.

Designed byStudio Vawter